10-Panel T-Square box of 25
Amphetamine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Opiates, Oxy, Phencyclidine (PCP)
The T-Cup is a non-instrumented rapid urinalysis multi-panel drug test device with a clear view window showing the results. The T-Cups are designed with a durable and strong plastic body in order to maintain specimens for lab receiving. The T-Cup is the ideal device to be used in clinical, criminal justice, drug courts, and recovery centers and has become known as one of the most accurate drug test cups in the marketplace. With a 99% level of accuracy, each T-Cup provides quick results in only 5 minutes and includes a temperature strip to validate the specimen’s within a viable temperature range between 90 – 100⁰F. The T-Cups are fast, reliable, accurate, and come with our Low Price Guarantee.
- FDA 510k Cleared and CLIA Waived
- AMP1000, BAR300, BUP10, BZO300, COC300, MAMP1000, MDMA500, OPI300, MTD300, OXY100, PCP25, TCA1000, THC50, CR-SG-PH
- 24 Month Shelf-Life from date of manufacture
- Plastic is durable and designed to maintain sample volumes for lab receiving
- Includes temperature strip (90 – 100⁰F)
- Includes adulterant strip to prevent tampering
- Up to 99% accurate
- Choose from 40+ different drugs, most in the marketplace
Urinalysis drugs of abuse assays provide only a preliminary qualitative test result. To obtain a confirmed quantitative analytical result a more specific method must be used. Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) or liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) are the preferred confirmatory methods. It will be important to apply clinical and professional judgment to any drugs of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are received.